World of Cats

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Angry Kitty!

Cats do bad things all the time, but according to this article, they shouldn't be punished. It will only end up making them fear things. So what do you do when your cat is being a bad kitty? Read the article to find out!

Cats and Discipline Don't Mix - Why You Should Never Punish Your Cat



Does your cat just attack you out of no where? My cat can be like that. She will be all sweet and sitting on my lap and then suddenly get mad. This article sort of goes along with the other one because it has to do with cat behavior. This one is about cats who can be aggressive and can give you a better understanding of why it happens and maybe how to prevent it.

Cat Aggression toward People



The image “http://www.bless-their-hearts.com/rinker/assets/images/Angry_Cat.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

3 Comments:

  • I must say our cat Aurora was somewhat crazy when she was a kitten. She used to attack my boyfriend out of nowhere (and he was always very sweet to her) and people began to be very afraid of her. We didn't know what to do. Then we got another kitten...Pilot. Someone said not to get another girl cat because it may piss her off more. Within weeks she calmed down and has never been like that again. Just something I learned...

    By Blogger Robin, at 6/25/2005 8:00 PM  

  • Dropped in for a visit, kittyc 25, while researching stuff on big cat. Your posts on Angry Kitty! gave me food for thought. I'm particularly looking for information and ideas on big cat, and the fit wasn't perfect - but I found my visit worthwhile. Feel free to visit me and leave a comment on my site or even submit an article about big cat if you prefer.
    The back links will help both of us. Bye for now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2005 8:24 AM  

  • Hi kittyc 25 I’ve been looking for Christian news related blogs and I came across yours on Angry Kitty! during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Christian news. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2005 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home