World of Cats

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cats Do What??

What do you love about your cat? I love when my cats curl up next to me, purring, to take one of their naps. It's just comforting and I can't help but relax and forget about about all the negative things in life. My cats have taught me how to relax when things get tough.

I found this list and wanted to share. It's a list of things that cats do for us humans in life. It's actually really true. Click on the link to read the list:


What Cats Do For Us

4 Comments:

  • What are the names of your pets?

    By Blogger Manzkee, at 2/13/2006 7:41 PM  

  • (KUYO)kittycat25, I just love your pictures and your many sites. I have a kitty fact for you, which you already listed, here's what I read; contrary to popular befief, cats cannot see in the dark. However, with any light availale, cats can see six times better in the dark than humans. Saw your site at the blog explosion. I could look at the cat pic all day long. Thanks.(thinkoffthefat) http://www.thinkoffthefat.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger diet dilemma magmem style, at 2/13/2006 9:23 PM  

  • I'm a virgo and that sounds about right. If I wasn't sleeping 85% of my day, I wouldn't be the Feline Empress I am!

    I read the cartoon...now I need another nap!

    By Blogger Kukka-Maria, at 2/14/2006 1:13 PM  

  • That list doesn't mention the gifts the leave us.. Birds, hairballs, half-eaten spiders..

    By Blogger Chandira, at 2/15/2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home